11 October 2011

3-Tiered Minnie Mouse Cake For 1st Birthday


Minnie Mouse, all girls love her.  Vicky wanted her to be the theme of her daughter first year birthday cake. She ordered 2-tiered but I proposed a 3-tiered cake for her as the party was quite big, a bigger cake would look more presentable. I was so happy that she bought my idea, hehe...

The Minnie Mouse themed 3-tiered birthday cake is in pink, black and white with diameters of 6", 8" and 10" and topped with a large 2D Minnie Mouse head. The top and bottom tiers are rich dark chocolate and the middle tier is vanilla flavoured butter cake. The cake board is 14" wide.

Vicky's brother came to pick up the cake, he was so excited seeing the cake and told me that he wanted me to make his wedding cake soon, hahah! Thanks!


16 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, what is the price for 1 tier and 2-tiered?

    my email: klcpg@hotmail.com

    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    I JUST LOVE the Minnie Mouse 1st birthday cake.
    My Daughter is 1 in September (little early i know). but would love this cake for her. how much would it cost.
    My email: sjames19@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any enquiry about this cake, kindly email me at mndcakes@gmail.com. Thanks ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am looking for a cake for a birthday party my best friend is turning nineteen an is in love with minni mouse how much would the pink minnie mouse cake cost email me at kkenfield@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haw much is the 3 tiered minnie mouse cake for 1st birthday text back asap thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i would love this cake on my daugther 1 st birthday how much would it be for 1 tier nd 2 tier ? My email is babygiggles6@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I was wondering how much the minnie mouse cake would cost? please email me at jfincham12@gmail.com
    Very nice job love this cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much is this minnie mouse cake?
    email jctapia24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much is it for a two tiered and once it is made how can i get it lilmanmjc@yahoo.com is my email

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi How much is for the mini mouse cake and how early i need to order? where are you located? email me at true_sugi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We received quite a number of enquiries from overseas about this cake. As we're based in Malaysia actually, we're unable to deliver the cake thus far....sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your interest in the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool cake....Is the minnie mouse on the top made of cake or fondant?

    ReplyDelete
  13. how much is the minnie mouse 3 layer cake? kindly email me at nesraspado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, how much is it? i'm interested. please email me at wcl_autumn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi...can I have to know the price and where is the place ??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^