16 March 2009

Pinkish Girl's Toys

Right after the pink ribbon fondant cake, I played around with the leftover pink fondant and came out with a few lovely little girl's toys on cupcakes prepared by mom. Personally I like the slipper and hat so much, the designs were inspired by one of my fella Flickr members, Zalita. She makes colourful slippers, beautiful roses and tea sea in great details. I simply love all her masterpieces.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out a way to make the fondant harder and firmer. With harder fondant, the mini laptop should look more solid and real :). Oops, Hello Kitty's neck is bit dirty, she must have fooling around in the garden just now, he..he..!

Hope you enjoy my raw creation, I wish to improve a little bit each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^