07 September 2009

Baby Pherng's Toys



My friend's baby Ian Pherng is finally one year old. Why did I say finally? Haha, as his dad has been taking his photos since he was born, everyday, 365 days, what a long journey when you try to record a baby's progress each day, it certainly needs a lot of patience.

So, I really salute him.

On this special day of the baby, this aunty has nothing special to give except for these two little toys cupcakes. They are both toys of Ian Pherng, blue bear and the yellow caterpillar, I wonder the baby would like them but the baby's dad definitely loves them.

Look, he immediately snapped the photos as soon as the cupcakes were ready, how excited he was!



Happy birthday to Ian Pherng, may you grow up healthily, safely and happily! :)



P/S: More pictures on my friend's blog.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^