09 October 2009

Flower Bouquet Cupcakes


Mom & Daughter Cakes is going to step into a new chapter very soon...

To prepare for it, I've been working hard these days, very very hard, look at my panda eyes, you'd know how much sleep I've sacrificed for that big thing, hehe...

All girls love flowers and many girls love roses. I'm not exception. The special place needs flower cupcakes, I know, so I've made a few flower bouquet cupcakes, pink and yellow roses, I wonder the meaning of different colour of roses, I just made them, as they're beautiful, probably one day I'd make black rose as well, -:)

Pink rose with orange flower and yellow daisy, the green leaves are inspired from the actual bouquet done by florist.

More pink roses and blue flowers with green stems bent in fan shape. Another flower bouquet creation, just that it's placed on top a little cupcake.

Do you notice the pokka dot pink cupcake liners? Aren't they lovely? Mom (Patsy) is a fan of pretty cupcake liners or cupcake cups, she saw them while shopping for baking stuff and couldn't resist to take them home.


I tried to make full use of the cupcake liners. Pretty match with the roses and flowers, right? I hope you like them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^