17 November 2009

Mashimaro - The Fat Rabbit

I knew about Mashimaro only after Mc D offered the soft toy gift a few years ago. The fat rabbit (in Korean it means weird rabbit) is so adorable that it has won many youngsters hearts, including myself... (I'm always young, at heart mah...).

Personally I'm a Mashimaro fan, -:) though it's not my no.1 favourite cartoon character. (No.1 is My Melody, the friend of Hello Kitty, not Hello Kitty herself.....). When I was asked to create a pair of Mashitmaro, I was quite excited and more than happy to cheer up the lovely young couple with my cake arts.


When I saw her smile as the cupcakes were presented to her, I was so...happy. She quickly snapped pictures of the cupcakes when I got into the house to get some candles for them.

One of their ears dropped when I showed them the way to arrange the cupcakes. They're quite 'fragile' as the fondant was rolled out thinly and stuck at its tip to make the ears looked more realistic and lively. It's simple to fix the problem anyway, here it is......


Tip Of The Day:

Use water to fix any fall apart part on fondant figurine. Just brush the spot with water and stick it back.


Simple, right? So, no worries about earless Mashimaro, the ear grows back instantly -:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^