09 December 2009

Yellow Roses Floral Bouquet


Yellow roses are not so common but they are not less sweet than pink roses. I made them purposely to match the green and white striped cupcake liners bought by mom. -:)

The roses were then matched with daisy and little blue flowers. The little ribbon on one of the samples was added to make it looked more like a bouquet.

I thought it's quite suitable for hantaran (engagement gift in Malay tradition) or wedding cupcakes. My sister-in-law agreed with me when I showed her the creation. She's a Malay, he he...



Another design without little ribbon. They're now displayed at my friend's store -- The Designer Store~Sunway Carnival, Seberang Jaya. You may pay a visit and have a look at them "in flesh" -:).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^