08 May 2010

Baby Fullmoon Cupcakes

Baby full moon, say it in fusion way.

Nowadays, younger generation likes to be different but not to sacrifice the tradition. Here a friend of mine has commisioned me to make her baby girl's full moon gift by combining the custom kunyit rice, curry chicken, ang koo and red eggs with 2 pieces of fondant cupcakes.

Since the baby is a girl, I made roses besides the universal Lovey Bear for her.

If you'd like to have this fusion package for your baby full moon too, email us at mndcakes@gmail.com or call Amy at 0164011319 for more details. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. hi,

    Please send me the fullmoon package price list to josephhew.sch@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the fullmoon packages and price list.
    carollyl@gmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear,
    please send me the price list package of the fullmoon.
    thanks
    mixcappucino@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, please send the fullmoon package pricelist to siowhoay@hotmail.com.
    Tq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I would like to enquire on above above fullmoon package. Please send the price list & menu to cycjasmine@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can send me your fullmoon package price list to tleangee@yahoo.com.au
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, can send me your full moon package price list? My email is joeyphuah@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^