22 July 2010

My Melody And Daisies Cupcakes


There's nothing happier than sculpting your own most favourite cartoon figurine in cake decorating. This is my third sugar My Melody.

Cake decorating is a profession to paste smiles on people, to bridge the love between two souls, to leave fond memories and even to make strong impact in one's  mind.

Apart from these reasons, I love cake decorating simply because I love practical arts. All sculpted figurines and fondant toppers on the cupcakes are not only cute, funny or even crazy but they are edible and the cakes below are simply  yummy!



Cupcakes Details:
3 M size and 6 S size souffle cup cupcakes. Marble flavour. Vanilla buttercream frosting. Fondant cover and vanilla buttercream swirl. Gumpaste figurine and daisies. Decorated with non pareil and pink chocolate rice balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^