10 October 2010

Basketball And Beer Lover


He loved basketball and beer. This two interests seemed to be quite different in nature. How to combine them in a single set of cupcakes? It was a challenge to me.

His girl friend was so nice to give me the freedom of design. No restriction at all. Eventually, these were what I came out with.

It was fun sculpting the bear, beer bottle and mug with bubbles, :)
The girl friend rang me up when she received the cupcakes at The Designer Store, Sunway Carnival Mall. She sounded excited, "wow! They look really unique, I love them very much! Thanks, thanks..."

Compliment is something unmeasurable with money. We appreciate it. Each and every compliment would help to drive us a step forward. Thanks! ^.^

5 comments:

  1. AMY!!!!! WOW!!! The bear looks fantastically, amazingly, totally, fubulosity! I know, I am screaming! I love it sooo much! Soooo adorable!

    Is it about time to send me some of these? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, Rylan, shall we exchange for your books? :) Thanks for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi ^^
    i like sumthing in this kind of design, can you quote me if i need these cup cakes in 'golf' & beer for our boss birthday.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, can you leave me your email? I shall email you the quotation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hi ^^
    my email address is denisetsl@hotmail.com
    can you quote me the cup cakes in 'golf & beer' for our boss birthday. i can arrange to pick up from your address in BM as we are in Nibong Tebal.
    how minimum pcs to order and price per pc or total.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^