05 November 2010

Fairy Tales II - Fairies Birthday Cake

As promised, here's my fairies cake. I made a 2-tiered fairies cake few months back. It was iced with buttercream and this time entirely with fondant.

I personally feel that fondant cake is much neater and nicer. If you think fondant is too sweet for you, you may peel it off, just like you remove the creamy roses that used to be added as our conventional birthday cake topper. Right?

Last time when I mentioned fondant, 9 out of 10 people would get confused and asked me how was its taste, texture and so on.......

But recently, I'm happy to find that fondant cake is getting more popular and accepted at my neighbourhood. More and more customers called me up and asked for fondant cake.  They know what fondant is. No more puzzling, -:)

This fairies themed birthday cake was ordered by my loyal customer Sally. It was the 5th order she made within 2 weeks. I really appreciate it.

Thanks you, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^