22 May 2011

Jungle Themed Fondant Cake For Children


I love to make 2-tiered cake, especially novelty cake for children.

This jungle themed birthday cake for Ayden is a good example. Since the 'Jungle Book' cupcakes that I made last year, I've been waiting for an opportunity to make them in 3D form and cake version.  So, hehe....my wish is granted. 


The tiger, not Tigger, but as thin. I should have fed him more.


The hippo and friends , two monkeys hiding in the bushes.

King of the jungle, the lion!

What is the ziraffe doing? Staring at a big old tree that I painstakingly painted with edible dust and gel colour! She's hungry!

Happy birthday to the 4-year-old lucky boy! Hope the cake would leave him a wonderful lifetime memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^