28 June 2011

No. 1 Manchester United Fan, Amosson


What is MUFC? I asked my client when she requested for a Manchester United jersey birthday cake for her nephew, an 8-year-old boy with MUFC letterings at one corner.

"MUFC = Manchester United Fan Club" 

How nerd I am! I did't know there was a club for MU fans.

But I know the famous MU logo. Who doesn't know? Hahah! The jersey needed the logo and a big 8! 




Amosson, the name of the lucky birthday boy!


When I reached the venue, I saw the boy and a few kids wearing red MU jerseys ready for the party.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" The kids were so excited  when I showed them the cake! I was equally joyful too when I saw they jumped high and low because of the cake.

The picture doesn't tell it's size. It measures 14" x 12" x 2" , big! The flavour of the cake is vanilla  as per request. If you'd like to have a jersey cake for your football fanatic kids too,  give us a call, let us work the idea out.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^