22 August 2011

Mc Queen Car Cake - On The Road In Penang

 "I want a 3D Mc Queen car cake." When I received this order from a lady from Penang for her 3 years old boy, I was overly excited. How long had I been waiting for the opportunity to sculpt a 3D car cake? Almost 2 years, :)

3D cake is challenging but the result is fulfilling if you manage to achieve the shape required. Due to the technicality of it, the cost of the cake is also relatively higher. But, I tell you , whoever receives a 3D birthday cake, especially the kid would surely remember it forever......



How lucky Yi Hong was, yeah, you can see his name written on the logo of the car and he is 3 now. Yi Hong also got his pals in school a box of cupcakes each. Hope they all like the cake and cupcakes specially ordered by his mom.

Happy birthday dear Yi Hong!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^