14 June 2012

Minnie And Friends 1st Birthday Cake For Hayley


Hayley is 1! We did her full moon cupcakes when she was 1 month last year. How time flies! Justina is the proud mom of Hayley and a very friendly client of MND Cakes. She told me that Hayley had become a small fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoons, especially Mickey and Minnie.



We decided to make Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy for her 1st birthday cake. I made the baby version of them as Hayley is still small.  They would appear like her peers.

I can't  stop staring at them after assembling them on the cake. I wish I could keep them for myself, hehe!



Hayley and mom were having a good time with friends and family. Look at Hayley, how happy she was!Thank Justina for sharing the picture.



Minnie and Mickey, they are forever young in every kid's heart.




Cheers!
Amy

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comment. ^.^